THE PERFUME MAKER:
It was created by a perfumer so tl fragrances with fruity, green, vanilla and floral scents.
* 6 ml water soluble essence of bergamote
* 6 ml water soluble essence of lavender
* 6 mi water soluble essence of geranium
* 6 ml water soluble essence of galbanum
* 6 ml water soluble essence of sandalwood
* 6 ml water soluble «orange blossom» base
* 6 ml water soluble «fruity» base
* 6 ml water soluble «ambery» base
* 5 empty bottles to create your first perfumes
* 8 eyedroppers
* 1 perfumery booklet which will be saved for futur
* blotters to sniff the fragrances
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
The essences and the bases used in the Perfume Make to their quality and then rendered soluble.
A few drops f rom selected essences andfor bases in a Il 100 different perfumes.
The perfumery booklet gives 18 formules, but you create over 100 fragances on your own.
Not recommended for children under 36 months, presence of small parts.
To be used with the presence of adult(s).