The Wine-tasting reference guide, game and gift for most North American, Australian and French wines,Champagnes and sparkling wines
* Extensive research and systematic data association have been led to the creation of this first and unique wine-tasting method.
* While easy to use, each round of BACCHANALES is a true challenge. BACCHANALES provides the step by step process, elements and references required to accurately observe, smelt and taste a wine in order to to detect the greatest number of clues and win the game.
* Gather a few friends, ask some of them to bring a bottle of wine with the label concealed (wrapped in a towel, slipped in a sock, surrounded by tin foil...) The person whose wine is being tasted will be the game moderator while all others will try to answer the question regarding the wine´s origin, vintage, grape varietal, defects, vinification process, aging potential, outcome, balance, etc.
* Sound difficult or impossible? Not in all, and here´s why!.
* The accompanying guides provide all of the pertinent observations in wine-tasting. All you need to do is accurately match the observation of the wine you are tasting with the ones listed on the guides. Alongside each observation you will find the interpretations or answers. For example, if you observe a red wine with a ruby shade ans a brick reflexion, the interpretation will be "2 to 5 years old" wine.
* A Champagne or sparkling wine with small and fast bubbles is a "quality sparkling wine".
* BACCHANALES was developed for wine lovers of all levels, allowing participants to perfect their knowledge in wine-tasting with each round. On average, 80 percent of all people who have no prior wine experience can answer 3 out of 5 questions accurately.
* In just a round, participants will become true connoisseurs discovering the many secrets of wine-tasting.
* Gustatory references, these will help familiarize participants with the sensations found in wines.
* Wine-tasting cards, these are used to record the interpretations.
* 40 aromas typically found in wines, participants will compare the fragrances emanating from their wine with the fragrances provided in these scent tins (fragrances will last up to 6 years or more if properly used and stored).
* A set of rules and recommendations which must be carefully read before using BACCHANALES.
* A dosing spoon used for the gustatory markers.
* The "testaroma" which is designed to enhance the fragrances in the wines. it is used only exclusively for the olfactory analysis of wine.
* 2 wine-tasting guides which are used by participants in order to answer the questions
Other elements needed:
* Wine, As many wine glasses as participants, pencils, bread or crackers.
* Age: only for adult
* be careful with box which contains a glass!